Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thinking big or very compact

So interesting to read about you, Shereen & Holly! And hilarious to find out that Holly's got a very similar (circular) take on the Bloom's model than I.

I'm Esko, a 46-year old man, father, husband, and a cat-servant. I train teachers and teacher trainees on social media, mobile learning and new learning environments as a member of the new Learning Solutions team in a Finnish vocational institute.

I came to this MOOC as I was curious to know how Stanford arranges one – we are considering organizing a similar course ourselves. As I've got other courses underway, I wanted to assist a team that serve to fulfill someone else's dream.

In such a limited time we've got, I guess thinking very big or very compact might be the best options: either to vision a scenario or to keep it very basic and concrete.

3 comments: